Monday, January 27, 2014

Book Bingo: Squares 9 & 10


Knocked out two more squares....still no Bingo.  But getting close on the TBR Pile column.

TBR Pile
Four Books
1. Death on the Aisle by Frances & Richard Lockridge (1/24/14)
2. The Adventure of the Eleven Cuff-Buttons by James Francis Thierry (1/26/14)
3. Other Times, Other Worlds by John D. MacDonald (1/26/14)
4. Too Much of Water by Bruce Hamilton (1/27/14)

AND

Series:
One Book: The Winter Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine [#12 of Philo Vance series] (1/23/14)


 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the idea of Bingo cards for reading challenges. After the year I've just survived, I have taken an inner oath that I am not officially signing up for any challenges this year, but if I were going to, this is probably the one I would choose.