Friday, May 18, 2012

Bout of Books Update: Day 4

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Update for Day 4:
Checked out the Mini-Challenge--but it's a zombie theme & I'm not a zombie-girl.  We'll see what's on for today.
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read:5
Books:
The Morning After Death by Nicholas Blake (5/14/12)
The Last Escape (aka: Dishonour Among Thieves) by E. C. R. Lorac (5/14/12)
The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart  (5/15/12)
A First Class Murder by Elliott Roosevelt  (5/16/12)
A Dram of Poison by Charlotte Armstrong  (5/17/12)
No Favorite Quote for A Dram of Poison by Charlotte Armstrong  :-(
Current book: Such Friends Are Dangerous by Walter Tyrer

3 comments:

creativedeeds said...

I think I'm going to have to add quotes to my next Bout-of-Books list. It's a great idea, even if you can't find one for a given book. Happy reading!

Sidne said...

just stopping by to see your progress. hey did you notice today challenge. take a book cover and match a pair of shoes to it. love it.
happy reading to you.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html

Janie said...

I'm usually really good with book covers and I only knew like 2 of them because zombies aren't really my favorite thing! You've read a lot this week :)